• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you celebrate Shane Warne's 700th test wicket,or how would you liked to have?

BDuncan

Cricket Spectator
How did you (seriously or humorously) celebrate Shane Warne's 700th test wicket that he scored in December 2006, or how would you liked
to have celebrated it, if you didn't ?

Last edited:

Evermind

International Debutant
I took some weird pills from my mum's medicine cabinet, assuming somehow they were for weight loss. On my way to work I sledged a couple of passengers on the bus using an obscure term from the popular american film I'd just watched and then screamed and appealed very loudly for the driver to stop the bus every couple of minutes even though I wasn't getting off.

Matt79

Global Moderator
I stood up from my seat, third row from the fence, joined in the standing ovation, and did some of these :notworthy Then took a photo of him holding up the ball, went back in and grabbed another beer and a pie...

Josh

International Regular
I cheered and screamed and "WARNEYY"ed, then at the next break in play, walked to the bar and got me a lovely overpriced MCG mid strength beer.