• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Bats

Anna

International Vice-Captain
I'm looking for a harrow, something not too heavy, with a price around £100 (ish). Has anyone got any reccommendations?

Anna

Hmm.....I'm looking at the Bradbury Classic atm...anyone know if it comes knocked in?

Stumped

Banned
i have a kookaburra diablo furry it is extremely light its a short handle english willow it cost me around $230(au)..i love it

Anna

Well, I've gone for the Bradbury Classic; it's the closest thing I could afford to the Kudos lol. No idea if it comes knocked-in or not, but I'll have to get someone else to do it if it isn't cos I don't have the means or know-how to do it myself :D

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I've gone for the Bradbury Classic; it's the closest thing I could afford to the Kudos lol. No idea if it comes knocked-in or not, but I'll have to get someone else to do it if it isn't cos I don't have the means or know-how to do it myself :D
Haha, it's easy: Get an old ball. Hit bat with said ball. Repeat. A lot.