• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Chappell-Hadlee Series

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Basically had this thread unread for a week or so as I've been away with work, so read through it in order...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
My Australian team for the World Cup Opener -

Clarke
Hayden
Ponting
Hussey
Watson
Gilchrist
Haddin
Heal
Bracken
Tait
McGrath

With Lee in for Tait and Symonds for Haddin with Gilchrist moving down to 7 when fit. `Cause I`m cool like that.

PhoenixFire

International Coach

Clarke
Hayden
Ponting
Hussey
Watson
Gilchrist
Haddin
Heal
Bracken
Tait
McGrath

With Lee in for Tait and Symonds for Haddin with Gilchrist moving down to 7 when fit. `Cause I`m cool like that.

Cut Bracken for Clark :ph34r:

Fiery

Banned

Clarke
Hayden
Ponting
Hussey
Watson
Gilchrist
Haddin
Heal
Bracken
Tait
McGrath

Who's Heal? This guy?. btw I think you'll find Lee is out for the Cup

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Did indeed say that Lee should play when fit. And I picked Heal because I believe he would succeed and also because it`s hilarious. I`m a huge fan of having Clarke opening the batting and having Gilchrist at the death.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aaron Heal is perhaps the only spinner in Australia worse than Cam White right now.

There. I said it. It's out there now.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol @ at your "our two best players" statement :laugh: If Ponting and Gilchrist were out for the W.C I'm quite sure you would have said they were the two best.

Having said that, i'm not doubting Simmo and Bing are two of your better players
Mate, you're off your tree. Symonds and Lee are easily our best ODI players and Australia are a much the worse without them in their starting XI.

Loony BoB

International Captain
If I could pick only one player from the Australian side to have in an international ODI XI, it would be Hussey every time.