• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Game: Guess Who?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay I thought of playing a little game here in CC. One will post a picture of a player, one that is not so clear and doesn't give away the player's identity. And then, we will look to guess which player it is, and the person who gets it right will carry on from there.

IMO, it was a fun little thing we could add on to CC, but if it is not such a great idea, this thread will die down eventually... But for now let's give it a try :). I'll start off with a relatively easy one. And if the winner can't find a picture or he/she doesn't want to find a picture, they can say pass, and I will continue from there. Also, if you are posting a picture just add a little Guess Who? like I did at the top so that it doesn't seem we are posting random pictures... Thanks :).

Guess Who?

P.S. Remember, I have started off with a fairly easy one just to get it going...

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Just add a little Guess Who? at the top please, just so it doesn't seem we are posting random pictures... Thanks :).

deeps

International 12th Man
There's a fair few, but the ambigiouty (sp?) is solved often by looking at the players equpiment (bat logo etc.)

FRAZ

International Captain
guess who is this guy batting? :yawn: I am going now to study my book called "fundamentals of property Insurance" !!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Thats Mark .anyways we posted at the same time and guess mine now !
Well can't stand the book so back now . Well I think he is one of those Waugh brothers in your pic and let me give a hint that the batsman in the b/w picture was NOT a Pakistani or Indian batsman .He was a great batsman with a great technique and no doubt he was one of the technical best that were ever produced . He did a coaching stint too with a minnow of world cricket ... Guess who ?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, let's try to keep it to one picture at a time :p... But, anyways, doesn't matter... For deeps' picture, is it Steve Waugh?

deeps

International 12th Man
I guess, being black and White, i'm really struggling to tell the 'colour' fo the player.

They're looking dark skinned, as does their batting partner, but I can't be sure.

Looking at the helmets, i think we're talking 80's. The opposition appears to be India.

I"m guessing either Sri Lankan or West Indian.. Going by the physique and beard, i'll pick West Indies.