• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afridi's height/weight and raw strength.

Does any one know these vital statistics? How muscular is he?

Apparently he has a crushing grip during a handshake.

Does he have big hands and is he the most physically strong cricketer in the world?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I presume you'll be starting lots more pointless threads until your banned again8-)

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Does this really deserve a thread?.I think not.More lusting after Shahid by his number 1 official fan.....:sleep: :sleep:

I presume you'll be starting lots more pointless threads until your banned again8-)
Yeah, sorry about that.

Maybe I should focus on the much more pressing issues we have going on here and make a "cricket without bats" thread to accompany the no stumps one.

I mean, discussing who is the strongest cricketer, how outrageous.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
QUOTE=Ross Douglas;1072175]Yeah, sorry about that.

Maybe I should focus on the much more pressing issues we have going on here and make a "cricket without bats" thread to accompany the no stumps one.

I mean, discussing who is the strongest cricketer, how outrageous.[/QUOTE]

:yawn: :yawn:

dass

Banned
Afridi is a pathan (pushtun) and they are very powerful people physically so yeah that kinda explains his strength part.

Afridi is a pathan (pushtun) and they are very powerful people physically so yeah that kinda explains his strength part.
Have you ever experienced his power in any way on a one to one basis?

i.e. excluding what you have observed on the field of play.

If so please give us an insight.

dass

Banned
well when he came to india 2 or 3 years ago, i did go to see him in a practice session and yes believe me this guy is powerful, he can hit the ball miles away.