• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wake Up Quiz Masters And Gurus !!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Calling Jason, archie mac, burkey_1988, Tapioca, biased indian, Jamee999, BoyBrumby, membersstand, Somerset, bryce, The Baconator, marc71178, Sudeep and others.

Come back all is forgiven !!

You guys cant just vanish like this and abandon two of the most popular sites ever on this forum.

See even I have come back !!!

Just imagine. Over 14000 posts ! Over 11000 of them by those named above with a bit of help from yours truly. But more remarkably, Over 176,000 views !! WOW.

You guys should be proud of what you achieved and a trifle ashamed of what you are doing now ....as I am at present :wacko:

Full attendance starting tomorrow or else :@ :@

bryce

International Regular
I'm still around, don't visit cricket chat really anymore but there's nothing more fun than cricket trivia!