• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Allan Border Medal Predictions?

Jayzamann

International Regular
Johnson second in the test voting? Heh.

Watson was one vote away from sweeping the whole goddamn thing.

Spark

Global Moderator

Watson was one vote away from sweeping the whole goddamn thing.
Mussey was, just over Johnson, then Clarke, then daylight.

Mind you... the gap between Watson and the rest :wacko:

EDIT: Ooops. Thought that said "AB" not "test"

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

played every game bar one (iirc) and had a couple of decent performances. no surprise. those that didn't miss half the games were in bad form. (note i'm not watching)

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
played every game bar one (iirc) and had a couple of decent performances. no surprise. those that didn't miss half the games were in bad form. (note i'm not watching)
The thing with the voting for Johnson is that you can't get -ve points when you're rubbish. :p

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Watto!

As good as Watson is, for some reason I don't feel that he will every be considered an all-time great, and I can't put my finger on why. Perhaps if he converted all his 50's to hundreds...
In ODIs if he keeps going the way he's been going for the last few years, he easily makes ATG status.

In Tests he'll never be anything more than a good player, unless he sorts out his temperament issues.

howardj

International Coach
The night is a self-indulgent, back patting **** when you've fallen to fifth in the world.

They should have been out in the Crown carpark training.

Tom 1972

School Boy/Girl Captain

Michael Clarke, take a ****ing bow.
Smith is fighting waay out of his class. She knows it, he knows it. Honestly, she looks like she is smelling a sbd fart in this pic.

PS: well done to Watto - had a good solid year (achieved all we can expect from him), but he was the best of a bad bunch tbh.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, Khawaja is a genuinely top bloke. :laugh:

Lol @ his line about Starc being one of the new glam couples.

Also: "I watched a lot of Watto on TV and I gotta be honest, I wasn't his biggest fan" :laugh:

Apparently they play guitar together now.

Last edited:

Dydl

International Debutant
Haha, Khawaja. :laugh: Great line on Starc and Healy. I imagine they'd be copping some flak for that!

Nice to see a top, grounded bloke in the Aussie set-up. Makes a very nice change from the Dave Warner-types, that's for sure.