• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has anyone else noticed it? Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery

Banned
Has anyone else noticed that Stephan fleming always wins the toss?
Hardly worth starting a new thread about Stumped. Honestly, you're just wasting people's time with this. Why not just mention it in the game thread?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, that was such a random statement though, I am still laughing about it :laugh: (my immaturity has kicked in again)...

But what I want to know is, what made him say that...

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: ..ahahaha omg!...no i didnt mean gay in the homosexual way but gay as in stupid idiot!....

:laugh: Since when did gay mean stupid idiot.:laugh:
There are a number of definitions, sadly none of which would explain this thread being here as opposed to the game thread. You could however argue that this is a general cricketing point rather a match specific one. All of which becomes largely irrelevant because he doesn't always win the toss.:)

Time for joke I think:
It's a good thing that Venitian Blinds were invented or it would be curtains for us all.:laugh:
God that's funny.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.