• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beach Cricket Finals - Sunday 4th Feb

Laurrz

International Debutant
haha

Semis are England vs Windies and winner plays Australia in the grand final..

Gough and Holliaoke have been bowling awesome for England and i recn they'll go through but goin for windies lol

lol

VIV!!

Walsh!!

----

apoligies if this ahs been posted already

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
How much do we have to pay those 2 Aussies to damage Gough so that he's injured and will shut up about going to the World Cup?

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
How much do we have to pay those 2 Aussies to damage Gough so that he's injured and will shut up about going to the World Cup?
Oh so you want Mahmood and his piechucker friends to go instead of the experience of Gough.England could do no worse in this situation and how he wasn't in the 30 man squad is beyond me.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Oh so you want Mahmood and his piechucker friends to go instead of the experience of Gough.
I'd rather Pickup goes ahead of Gough - at least Pickup admits he's not good enough.

The number of stories we've seen recently about Gough and how he's got a chance for the WC is ridiculous and suggests to me that he controls the media over here.