• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Zulqarnain!!! WTF is this?

I've just seen this dude's name in Pak's 20/20 side for the current game Vs SA and as I didn't recognise it I looked him up and apparently he's a 44 year old keeper.

What's the story with this fella?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
pasag first posted it in the Ashes forum, and Richard has done since, and I reckon EVERYONE should everytime this guy posts. He's Shane_Warne/BingLeeElectric/BlackDog/Gilchrist2/SaqqyMush etc etc

PhoenixFire

International Coach
You reckon?

I'd not seen anything yet to suggest such a thing, but we'll see...
Not when I consider the amount of luck had with poor decisions, drops, streaky edged boundaries etc & add to it the either limited or weakened standard of the attacks, no.

I actually investigate and analyse the particular happenings and draw my own conclusions, rather than just blindly go by stats or numbers at face value.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's the second paragraph of the second quote that sealed it for me
Oh, right - that's a common one amongst Shane Warne-and-other-incarnations is it?

EDIT: gorhhh, this guy's getting even worse than the 5-incarnations alexkumar and the 7-or-8-incarnations amits...

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Oh, right - that's a common one amongst Shane Warne-and-other-incarnations is it?
Indeed.

Other ways to spot a BLE/Saqqy Much/Shane Warne/Gilchrist1, are that they:

~~~ Pretty much every other post is blagging off England

~~~ They are always claiming Shahid Afridi to be one the greatest all-rounders of all time.

and more...................

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
At least it's not as blatant as alexkumar with his "yuvaraj"s, "Indians-should-eat-more-beef"s and "Tendulkar-is-a-choker"s...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indeed.

Other ways to spot a BLE/Saqqy Much/Shane Warne/Gilchrist1, are that they:

~~~ Pretty much every other post is blagging off England

~~~ They are always claiming Shahid Afridi to be one the greatest all-rounders of all time.

and more...................
Oh, I've spotted those two, I'm not completely stupid! :laugh: