• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has anyone else noticed it?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah quite a few have.

But let's just bag Mark Nichols for doing it. 'tis fun :)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yeah i have noticed them doing it all the time. Imagine if how confused they would get if Craig White was playing as well...

Fiery

Banned
oi come off it:)...im still only 14, havent seen alot of cricket i live in australia and dont follow county cricket
Oh, OK, sorry mate. Didn't realise you were that young. He played on and off in both forms of cricket for England for about 8 years as an allrounder (and in NZ domestic cricket for a couple of seasons). Somewhere between Dalrymple and Flintoff in talent.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Oh, OK, sorry mate. Didn't realise you were that young. He played on and off in both forms of cricket for England for about 8 years as an allrounder (and in NZ domestic cricket for a couple of seasons). Somewhere between Dalrymple and Flintoff in talent.
Highlight of his career was being able to bowl 110 MPH with a medium pacer action, well, at least on BLIC.

Stumped

Banned
oh ok thanks for clearing that up:)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's BLIC? (Excuse my ignorance)
Brian Lara/Ricky Ponting International Cricket (2005 version to be exact). There's a bug in which he'll lumber up to the crease before delivering a 100MPH+ thunderbolt that you have very little chance of hitting if you aren't expecting.

Fiery

Banned
Brian Lara/Ricky Ponting International Cricket (2005 version to be exact). There's a bug in which he'll lumber up to the crease before delivering a 100MPH+ thunderbolt that you have very little chance of hitting if you aren't expecting.
Written by his cousin who's still sniggering I bet

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Worse than this, CricInfo - supposedly the statistics keeper for most major cricket teams - is listing Darren Bravo as his brother Dwayne. They've changed all the records of Dwayne Bravo from DJJ Bravo (as is correct) to DJ Bravo and appear to be attributing Darren J. Bravo's stats to Dwayne's record. They listen Dwayne as having played for the West Indies in India at the same time as he was in Trinidad, representing T&T. How embarrassing for them.

I've emailed them twice about this since I noticed it, but they have not changed it yet.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
IMO pretty much equal with Flintoff.

Had he had the advantages Flintoff has enjoyed, IMO ITB would've been the old White, not the old Flintoff.