View Poll Results: Kaneria for the ODI squad ?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • He should be given a prolonged chance in the ODIs

    14 40.00%
  • I love Inzamam and whatever he thinks and Kaneria should never play ODIs

    21 60.00%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 95

Thread: Kaneria (Should he be given a bit prolonged chance in the Pak ODI squad)?

  1. #1
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171

    Kaneria (Should he be given a bit prolonged chance in the Pak ODI squad)?

    IMHO Kaneria deserves a spot in the ODI squad . If a person is not given a chance then how come we can pre-suggest that he/she is a good player or not . Look at Sami ,he just has to polish the Inzi balls and he is there .So Should he be given a bit prolonged chance in the Pak ODI squad or not ?
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

  2. #2
    Global Moderator Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,478
    Damn Fraz, you really hate Inzi don't you? And that too because he stood up to that moron Akhtar and actually expects him to behave? So according to you now, every decision is being made by Inzi, and of course all of them are bad. I didn't know that Inzi had more power than Imran at his peak! Look, if someone doesn't think Akhtar is the greatest cricketer to ever play the game, it doesn't make them a bad person.

  3. #3
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Damn Fraz, you really hate Inzi don't you? And that too because he stood up to that moron Akhtar and actually expects him to behave? So according to you now, every decision is being made by Inzi, and of course all of them are bad. I didn't know that Inzi had more power than Imran at his peak! Look, if someone doesn't think Akhtar is the greatest cricketer to ever play the game, it doesn't make them a bad person.
    It's not about Akhtar all the time tbh ! And it's not the basic issue over here .

  4. #4
    Global Moderator Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,478
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    It's not about Akhtar all the time tbh ! And it's not the basic issue over here .
    I think it is. You somehow turned Kaneria's exclusion about Inzi. You could've blamed the selectors or Woolmer, but your anger is towards Inzi. You started a thread about Inzi's captaincy earlier and one of your options basically said he's a bad captain because he didn't handle Akhtar properly. IMO you have a clear beef with Inzi because he doesn't get along with Akhtar.


  5. #5
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    I think it is. You somehow turned Kaneria's exclusion about Inzi. You could've blamed the selectors or Woolmer, but your anger is towards Inzi. You started a thread about Inzi's captaincy earlier and one of your options basically said he's a bad captain because he didn't handle Akhtar properly. IMO you have a clear beef with Inzi because he doesn't get along with Akhtar.
    This is just your assumption . Inzamam clearly doesn't like Kaneria to play for the ODIs and do you want me to prove it now ?????
    It's nothing about Shoaib AKhtar here I repeat !!!!!!!!!
    Damn man

  6. #6
    U19 Debutant Alysum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    348
    Kaneira cant bat at all and cant field therefore hes a bit risky for ODI. You need them to be handy at something else too.

  7. #7
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysum View Post
    Kaneira cant bat at all and cant field therefore hes a bit risky for ODI. You need them to be handy at something else too.
    Pics?

  8. #8
    Global Moderator Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,478
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    Pics?
    See, even you're having trouble taking this thread (and specially the poll options) seriously.

  9. #9
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    See, even you're having trouble taking this thread (and specially the poll options) seriously.
    What trouble ? I am confused Fusion ........... I don't understand that if I have some thing against Inzi's captaincy then what ???

  10. #10
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171

    Icon7

    Quote Originally Posted by Alysum View Post
    Kaneira cant bat at all and cant field therefore hes a bit risky for ODI. You need them to be handy at something else too.
    And in case of giving preference to Sami over Kaneria this "bit risky" may become "Butt risky" !!!!!!

  11. #11
    International Vice-Captain Dasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,955
    I love Inzamam.

  12. #12
    Cricketer Of The Year Xuhaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    9,506
    Rehman is the best ODI spinner in Pakistan and so is getting his deserved chance, Kaneria cant even win you a test match on a crumbling pitch.

  13. #13
    Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    I have been very scared of Fraz lately tbh..... Especially after he spazzed out at me shortly after his return.

  14. #14
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator View Post
    I have been very scared of Fraz lately tbh..... Especially after he spazzed out at me shortly after his return.
    So thats why you voted against my wish !!!

  15. #15
    Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    So thats why you voted against my wish !!!
    Hehe, no, not really...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Razzaq best bowler in CURRENT Pak squad and ranked 35th!!
    By Turbinator in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:30 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 07:18 PM
  3. Sri Lankan Squad for the 1 st ODI
    By pramoda in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 04:07 AM
  4. Sri Lankan Squad for the 1 st ODI
    By pramoda in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 05:06 AM
  5. Indian test squad for West Indies
    By IqbalJaved in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •