• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kaneria (Should he be given a bit prolonged chance in the Pak ODI squad)?

Kaneria for the ODI squad ?

• Total voters

FRAZ

International Captain
IMHO Kaneria deserves a spot in the ODI squad . If a person is not given a chance then how come we can pre-suggest that he/she is a good player or not . Look at Sami ,he just has to polish the Inzi balls and he is there .So Should he be given a bit prolonged chance in the Pak ODI squad or not ?

Fusion

Global Moderator
Damn Fraz, you really hate Inzi don't you? And that too because he stood up to that moron Akhtar and actually expects him to behave? So according to you now, every decision is being made by Inzi, and of course all of them are bad. I didn't know that Inzi had more power than Imran at his peak! 8-) Look, if someone doesn't think Akhtar is the greatest cricketer to ever play the game, it doesn't make them a bad person.

FRAZ

International Captain
Damn Fraz, you really hate Inzi don't you? And that too because he stood up to that moron Akhtar and actually expects him to behave? So according to you now, every decision is being made by Inzi, and of course all of them are bad. I didn't know that Inzi had more power than Imran at his peak! 8-) Look, if someone doesn't think Akhtar is the greatest cricketer to ever play the game, it doesn't make them a bad person.
It's not about Akhtar all the time tbh ! And it's not the basic issue over here .

Fusion

Global Moderator
It's not about Akhtar all the time tbh ! And it's not the basic issue over here .
I think it is. You somehow turned Kaneria's exclusion about Inzi. You could've blamed the selectors or Woolmer, but your anger is towards Inzi. You started a thread about Inzi's captaincy earlier and one of your options basically said he's a bad captain because he didn't handle Akhtar properly. IMO you have a clear beef with Inzi because he doesn't get along with Akhtar.

FRAZ

International Captain
I think it is. You somehow turned Kaneria's exclusion about Inzi. You could've blamed the selectors or Woolmer, but your anger is towards Inzi. You started a thread about Inzi's captaincy earlier and one of your options basically said he's a bad captain because he didn't handle Akhtar properly. IMO you have a clear beef with Inzi because he doesn't get along with Akhtar.
This is just your assumption . Inzamam clearly doesn't like Kaneria to play for the ODIs and do you want me to prove it now ?????
It's nothing about Shoaib AKhtar here I repeat !!!!!!!!!
Damn man

Alysum

U19 Debutant
Kaneira cant bat at all and cant field therefore hes a bit risky for ODI. You need them to be handy at something else too.

FRAZ

International Captain
See, even you're having trouble taking this thread (and specially the poll options) seriously. :)
What trouble ? I am confused Fusion ........... I don't understand that if I have some thing against Inzi's captaincy then what ???

FRAZ

International Captain
Kaneira cant bat at all and cant field therefore hes a bit risky for ODI. You need them to be handy at something else too.
And in case of giving preference to Sami over Kaneria this "bit risky" may become "Butt risky" !!!!!!

Xuhaib

International Coach
Rehman is the best ODI spinner in Pakistan and so is getting his deserved chance, Kaneria cant even win you a test match on a crumbling pitch.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I have been very scared of Fraz lately tbh..... Especially after he spazzed out at me shortly after his return.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kaneria isn't good enough with the ball to justify his place in the ODI outfit considering his crud fielding and batting.

Plus Pakistan have various spinning allrounders in the shorter form who they can use.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is just your assumption . Inzamam clearly doesn't like Kaneria to play for the ODIs and do you want me to prove it now ?????
Maybe because Kaneria is a rubbish ODI bowler. He's never actually done anything to suggest that he's a better OD spinner than the other options at hand for Pakistan.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Kaneria isn't good enough with the ball to justify his place in the ODI outfit considering his crud fielding and batting.

Plus Pakistan have various spinning allrounders in the shorter form who they can use.
I take it one of the spinning allrounders is Mr Afridi - Kaneria can't bat worse than he's done recently! I wonder how many times in the forthcoming SA ODI series Afridi will throw his wicket away by slogging it straight up in the air before he's played himself in - IMO 3 times (at least!)