• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You tube Link for Waqar Younis and Saleem Atlaf

Bouncer

State Regular
MODS i request that this not being moved to Youtube thread, and keep this open for discussion

I know this is not in English, but there is a huge number of people on this forum who understand URDU and would love to see this argument between Waqar Younis (formar Bowling coach) and Saleem Altaf (PCB) about Waqar's resignation. So i hope Mod's let this stay on CW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ve7gYK-nrQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svvcaHZcwQM

absolutely f*&^king dirty politics of Pak Cricket!! JUSt SHAME

Last edited:

LA ICE-E

State Captain
i dont know lot of urdu or whatever but how is that politics? only thing i heard that the PCB did wrong was how they treat waqar

Beleg

International Regular
I am not going to waste an hour of my time listening to this twaddle but the expression on Waqar's face at the beginning of the interview (while the presenter is egging on Saleem Altaf) is quite telling.

FRAZ

International Captain
Yeah saw it's recording yesterday . What a puss this guy Saleem ALtaf is and never comes to the point and as he told that he is a lawyer by profession !!
Loved the way Waqar started watching his watch while altaf was speaking !! :laugh:
Then people say that Fraz is wrong . Inzamam is a pure disaster of a captain who wants to put his personal thinkings over any thing else . That kookabura issue was an interesting one too .. What a ************** board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
What the hell this cricket-less brain is doing as being the chairman ?
I hate this board and I am racist against them !!!!