• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inzamam-ul-Haq (As a captain)

Inzamam as a captain ?

• Laid back attitude,Mis-handeled the Legend (Shoaib),If gets victories then its just pure luck?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FRAZ

International Captain
What? Those are the reasons why I think he is a good choice. He's always active on the field, always talking to his bowlers, his body language is very positive even when the team is doing badly.
It's a debateable issue !! I think that different experts may have different opinion , Lets see how it goes !

Fusion

Global Moderator
To Fusion : HAHA talking about EPO , Fusion try watching the Miandad interview with Anwar Maqsood on ARY One world !!!!
Super language used by Javed ............ lol ........ Don't miss it !!!!
Umm, I never mentioned anything about EPO. As for the interview, I'll take your word for it. I'm sure it was interesting.

FRAZ

International Captain
Umm, I never mentioned anything about EPO. As for the interview, I'll take your word for it. I'm sure it was interesting.
No it was discussed with some one else and not with you ,When I wrote that post I was also hearing the interview and I heard him (Javed) saying some thing against this EPO type of rants .Anyways see the interview and its in two parts actually ....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Aha, I gets it I does...

English-language only, I presume, rather than English nationals?

pasag

RTDAS
You know what ,I only discuss any thing other than cricket in CC when it is extremely important .
OK ! let me tell you and the others who do not accept my vocabulary as a unique one .
After the initial goo goo ga gaas ,I developed my own vocabulary ,e.g. I used to call any potential edible item as "Khum" , And I used to ask my dad " Is it khum" , if his reply was "yes" only then I put the thing in my mouth. Strangely he never permitted cannibalism :p .I developed this habbit of inventing my own terms when I was in diapers. Then it was the turn of Urdu and Punjabi . Then came the faith demands of Arabic (Finished reading the book at the age of 5) . Then Urdu was taught to me along with the basics of Persian . I admit that I started A,B,C when I was in the K.G. But never had the chance to speak or extensively write "the" language until my Master's levels . Thats my history sunny ... *** outta your Island for goodness sake and try learning even a single verse in Persian .
EPO EPO , sick and tired !!!!!!!!!!! This term suited only the man who invented it, Alas he is long gone . May his stupid little teenage soul rest in peace ..
Back to cricket , Inzamam's captaincy = Ewwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!
Haha Fraz.

FRAZ

International Captain
I think in Aust we have had more PMs then Aussie Test captains
I have said before that dictatorism is THE necessity and an absolute beauty there in Pakistan (Likes of Imran and Musharraf) . Australian cricket might is also visible to every sane person . Wat a great team they have . What a system they have ... If in Australia then Inzamam was just going to play for Australia and was never gonna be chosen as a captain . NEVER EVER ... No team , board and actually country can progress without the ethical limits and a lawful charter ...
Whatever Imran did was obviously great but it also laid down the foundation of negativity in a way that bar Wasim all other captains think as if they can also dictate but honestly speaking their testosterone level in their brain is quite low and they simply are not Imran .
There should be a constitution of PCB and every one should be deemed questionable by law (If they $$%^ up any thing ) !!!!