• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bodyline - The Movie (1984)

pasag

RTDAS
Well from what we've read on here that's probably a good thing!
Actually you should probably watch it and then form your own opinion on it. Generally the best way to go about things. (not that I'm saying that is what you're doing atm)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
IAH if it's anything like those descriptions on here (ie highly patronising to the English) I'd prefer not, really.

Little annoys me more than films made which completely alter historic events just to "improve" the story (that recent-ish Troy film was probably the most recent example of something I've noted). And if it's cricket-related... might be too much to bear. :)

pasag

RTDAS
Meh. I thought it went out of its way to do the opposite.

re: Brumby, you can find programs on the internet such as the one I use called DVD Region Free, that lets you use any region DVD on your computer.