• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Young English Players

The Masterplan

U19 Debutant
Your right that Simon Jones is missed...

Oh... and where is Sajid Mahmood on the list, surely as the quickest english bowler around at the moment he should be on there, he's only 26 ?!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Quick |= good. Sajid Mahmood was one of the best bowlers in England neither in 2002 nor now.

lord brown

Cricket Spectator
Saj Mahmood is a decent bowler, but there are better bowlers than him about.

I've got high hopes for Adil Rashid this season, i think if he has a good season then he should be pushing for a spot in the Test side

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Saj Mahmood is a decent bowler, but there are better bowlers than him about.
Disagree TBH. He's an awful bowler, and there are at least 3 or 4 better at his own county.
I've got high hopes for Adil Rashid this season, i think if he has a good season then he should be pushing for a spot in the Test side
As batsman or wristspinner?