• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ball Tampering

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Go_India
ball tampering against zimbabwe:lol:
pakistan may got confused when playing agianst zimabawe.
More words of wisdom...anyway what is it with this guy? He finds everything funny :O and he talks soooo little sense its amazing! Oh well...all walks of life...all types of people :lol:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Originally posted by Rik
More words of wisdom...anyway what is it with this guy? He finds everything funny :O and he talks soooo little sense its amazing! Oh well...all walks of life...all types of people :lol:
Totally irrelevant and unnecessary.

There is no need for this constant sniping.

No more of this or Thread Closed.

basil

School Boy/Girl Cricketer

Go-india... Zimb drew with India in the last series b/w the two countries played in Zimb.Now if you regard Zimb so low then what have you to say about India???

CricketGuru

School Boy/Girl Captain
My request is to Go_India, man can u please stop attacking the Pakistani cricket and start making some sense because i have already seen at least one thread closed just because of your senseless posts and i have seen a lot of warnings, please if u want to post something than do sensibly and not make this fun forum a place for attacking Pakistani cricket.
I hope you understood what i just wrote and you will make sense next time thanx.