• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mouthy Eleven!!

FRAZ

International Captain
Sledging reassures this agnostic that the game has a pulse and swipes Robin Williams' description of it as "baseball on Valium" into a ****ed white panama hat.

Loved the word "Mouthy bowler" used by Osman Samiuddin (cricinfo) ..

What it might be ?

Mark vermeulen
David Boon
Ranatunga
Javed Miandad
Ian Botham
Moin Khan (heard him swearing in urdu many times but not drectly)
W.G Grace
Merv Hughes
Shane Warne
Nel
Lillee
12th man: M Akram

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha when I saw the title Motuhy eleven and then saw the likes of Boon, Warne, Ranatunga, and Grace making the squad... I wondered what the hy was for.

FRAZ

International Captain
I just noticed now and I have already reported my own post for correction .
Damn this new laptop ,I am still not getting how to politely use it's keypad . Damn ..
I just noticed now that in Urdu /Hindi the word becomes hilarious .
What do you guys think about me ? Now a days I am quite deep in my written gems with an occasional error some times . Made a mistake SORRY!!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
Haha when I saw the title Motuhy eleven and then saw the likes of Boon, Warne, Ranatunga, and Grace making the squad... I wondered what the hy was for.
This is racist to say that people with a couple of extra pounds are mouthy !!!
Pratyush is a nice friend of mine !!!!