• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 7-14 Jan 2007

archie mac

International Coach
How does the whole thing work? I am a fool btw.
We have a number of different judges from around the world, they choose awards in different categories; eg Bradman= for best poster

They sometimes spot a post/thread that is not in their brief, I forward that suggestion to the judge of the said award and they decide.

All forum members have the opportunity to nominate a post/thread by simply emailing it to the appropriate judge or myself

We are currently looking for another judge, would ideally like someone from NZ or WI