• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

best haircut in australian cricket

ripper868

International Coach
perhaps the naming of a 'best hair XI' of all time is in order....no great experience neccessary, just a weird or wonderful haircut....guys like symonds, hamish marshall, Dizzy's mullet...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™;1047654 said:
Now Ian Harvey was a man with a great head of long hair. Dunno why Bracken's looks so lousy, isn't his girlfriend a hairdresser?
I thought she was an Opera singer

Harvey's hair:

from Jul 06

and with a team mate

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It's just a shame she's not a plastic surgeon. He reminds me of a blond version of Eric Stoltz in "Mask".

:laugh:

Everytime I see/read anything about 'Mask' I think of the Family Guy skit, rather than the other way around.

Fiery

Banned
Slow Love™;1048060 said:
Might've had one or two bad hair days on the way, but all in all, had a fair sense of style, IMO.

:laugh: You're on fire Slow Love. Looks like he's taken a leaf out of the Slow Loving Manual