• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketing namesakes

stumpski

International Captain
I see that Magic, Heart and Radio 2 playlist regular Will Young is taking some time off from crooning to fit in a few games for Central Districts. They'd have to bend over backwards to accomodate him though. :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
In between his busy schedule of advertising completely new ways to own Toyotas on Nein Michael Slater has still managed to find time to author a scholarly biography of Charles Dickens.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will be releasing an audio b00k version, narrated by ACDC.

It will be referred to as the rock n roll version.

stumpski

International Captain
Namechecked on BBC Breakfast a little while ago - I don't know if anyone has described Luke Wright's cricket as poetry in motion ...

And one I'd have expected to see before now - on no account should Jardine's second-in-command in Australia, Bob 'RES' Wyatt, be confused with leftie, beardy, wheelchair-bound singer Robert.

Last edited: