• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hayden batting shoes?

gweru

Cricket Spectator
Hi there - does anyone know what make of shoe Matthew Hayden uses? - I think Glenn McGrath has the same make?

gweru

Cricket Spectator
nah - just someone who quite likes the look of the shoe - but can't find where to buy them :)

gweru

Cricket Spectator
one of your fantasies? - a cricket playing woman with a penchant for size 12 cricket boots :ph34r:

LA ICE-E

State Captain
who cares if he/she (whatever you are) likes the look of the shoes...although i wouldnt use the look of the shoes...i would be like i like those nikes or whatever but guys happen to like sneakers too look at the some the rappers..they have like closet full of nikes and jordans etc...but newbe you did kinda of sound like a women just cause the way you said it....