• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

need a cricket brain

cricketn00b

Cricket Spectator
im trying to remember which Aus player it was that mistakenly thought a match was over and bolted out and grabed a stump before tearing off towards the pavilion.?

it has to be one of the funniest things ive ever seen in cricket

Rusty

Cricket Spectator
Similar to when Dean Jones was dismissed off a no-ball against the West Indies. He was caught/ bowled (can't remember), but didn't here the call, and as such started making his way off the field, in the process leaving his crease on his journey to the pavillion. While the umpire was trying to call him back one of the Windies removed the bails and had him out "run out".:@

I guess it's reletively funny now, but really was just bad sportsmanship imo.

Stumped

Banned
Similar to when Dean Jones was dismissed off a no-ball against the West Indies. He was caught/ bowled (can't remember), but didn't here the call, and as such started making his way off the field, in the process leaving his crease on his journey to the pavillion. While the umpire was trying to call him back one of the Windies removed the bails and had him out "run out".:@

I guess it's reletively funny now, but really was just bad sportsmanship imo.
i think nowa days there is a ruling on that, u cant get out off a mix up like this for example. i rememeber once in a one dayer this happened to simon katich but he managed to get back in his crease but the commentators were saying even if they whipped the bails off he wouldnt have been out