• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Wow nice little isolated forum here :D

hmmmmm Somerset ? what's the county ground called ?:duh:

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
County Ground

Either that was unintentionally witty or you'll know that the County Ground for Somerset is.........what for it........

The County ground!

Well, what did you expect. Lords was taken!

Cloete

International Captain
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trescothick - Knight 0.5-0.5
Wood - Powell 1-1
Burns - Troughton 1-2
Cox - Bell 2-2
Bowler - Ostler 2.5-2.5
Blackwell - Wagh 2.5-3.5
Turner - Piper 3-4
Laraman - Giles 3-5
McLean - Carter 3.5-5.5
Caddick - Bond 4-6
Johnson - Brown 4.5-6.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!! m8 u really r biased. i agree with trescothick knight. tres is a better player but won't b available much. agree with wood and powell. burns and troughton is agreed. but it's more like cox - bell 5-2!!! bowler and ostler agreed. blackwell and wagh 3.5-3.5 blackwell can bat and incase u hadn't noticed he CAN bowl! agree with the next 2. mclean - carter 4.5-5. caddick -bond 3.5-4. johnson - brown 5.5-6. m8 u really r biased and bloody hopeful, cox is wayyyyyyyyyy better than bell.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
WCCC_SOMERSET said:
quote:

Trescothick - Knight 0.5-0.5
Wood - Powell 1-1
Burns - Troughton 1-2
Cox - Bell 2-2
Bowler - Ostler 2.5-2.5
Blackwell - Wagh 2.5-3.5
Turner - Piper 3-4
Laraman - Giles 3-5
McLean - Carter 3.5-5.5
Caddick - Bond 4-6
Johnson - Brown 4.5-6.5

OMG!!!! m8 u really r biased. i agree with trescothick knight. tres is a better player but won't b available much. agree with wood and powell. burns and troughton is agreed. but it's more like cox - bell 5-2!!! bowler and ostler agreed. blackwell and wagh 3.5-3.5 blackwell can bat and incase u hadn't noticed he CAN bowl! agree with the next 2. mclean - carter 4.5-5. caddick -bond 3.5-4. johnson - brown 5.5-6. m8 u really r biased and bloody hopeful, cox is wayyyyyyyyyy better than bell.
It's a running total giving 1 point for each pair. I have said Cox is a better player than Bell. Wagh's bowling average is similar to Blackwell's, and his batting is much better - even Somerset fans would agree that I'm sure!

Overall on 11 player match-ups I've gone for 3 Warwickshire players being better, 1 Somerset player and the other 7 being equal. Hardly wildly biased.

Cloete

International Captain
sorry m8. u should have taken wat i said with a pinch of salt as i didn't even figure out that u were doing a running total.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: