• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I have scanned Google and found nothing, and was wondering whether anyone had a picture of Ab de Villiers playing a shot, or just a normail photo that I can put in my avatar, as he is my new hero (I met him),? Thanks.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
You'd think so, but no :ph34r:
*sigh* One of these days you, Dravid, and Phoenix are going down... don't tell me I didn't warn ya.

Oh yeah SS has joined the list too with this post...

Yes, he was hurt today. But he has been doing badly for a while now. He needs to pick up his game next series, or he should be gone. He has been the greatest batsman in history of Indian cricket, but sport is ruthless and unless he can show he deserves to be there on merit - and not reputation - it is time to look somewhere else.

If he is not finished, he needs to show that by his performances - and soon. In ODI's he has the world cup to show it, but in Tests, if he cannot perform in England in six months, the Tendulkar chapter needs to be closed. And Turd, you have no idea how much it pains me to say that, and look back at my post history and my continuous spirited defense of him soon after I joined, if you don't believe me.

Last edited: