• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Favourtie Bat Manufactuer

Your Favourtie Bat Manufacturer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stumped

Banned
Personaly i dont really mind what the bat is as long as its thick and not too heavy. My favourtie is chosen on looks. Woodworm, the shape (cut out edges) and the stickers etc.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
you dont even have CA on the poll!....dont have a problem with any but prefer light but thick bat which my CA is...

Last edited:

Stumped

Banned
i use a diablo(kookaburra)but my dream bat would be a MRF with either woodworm or cricket web sticker kit on it

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only ever owned 2 brands tbh. The 1st ever bat i got was a GM, but have had 3 Kookaburra's since then. The latest 1 (got it 4 christmas) is a Kahuna Tornado. Reason for the Kookaburra's is that i like how they're weighted. I do like the Slazengers though, Weighted much the same.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Probably going to buy a Gray Nicolls bat soon, but two Slazengers have served me well, so they have my vote.

Perm

Used to use Kookaburra and Gm when I was younger but I have a Slazenger now and quite like it.

Mister Wright

Only ever owned 2 brands tbh. The 1st ever bat i got was a GM, but have had 3 Kookaburra's since then. The latest 1 (got it 4 christmas) is a Kahuna Tornado. Reason for the Kookaburra's is that i like how they're weighted. I do like the Slazengers though, Weighted much the same.

That's a lie. You use Kookaburras because Ponting does...:p

Mister Wright

I use a Grey Nicholls, but it is old and I bought it on sale from Rebel Sports, so obviously it's not a quality bat. I liked Duncan Fearnleys when I first started, they were a good bat.

My next bat will be a G&M that's for sure.

Dravid

International Captain
Er, thanks for not having an option of other

BDM...Used SG, before mainly, had a couple of SS, and bought a Grey Nicholls once from a store in Brooklyn, but nothing as good as the BDM Dynamic Power I'm using right now.

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
Where is the "Other" option?

My favourite bat is a local bat company Fisher. Rumour has it that the willow is used by some high profile players. It is only a small company, so you wouldn't see them sponsoring anyone.

My first bat was a GM something, next Fisher (broke that in 3 months), Fisher and Fisher.

Currently I have a Newbrey , bought that in the UK, have got a Fisher Best and got a Puma for christmas.

adharcric

International Coach
I hated SS Viru.
I tried someone else's SS Ton earlier and didn't like the feel of it, but I asked my cousin to send a bat for me and he said he had some lightweight ones with great stroke. Looks pretty damn good .. pleasant surprise. Each to their own.

DCC_legend

International Regular
last season Summer '06 was my first season playing cricket. I bought a cheap Slazenger SXI for around £40. Was a nice bat considering the price!! getting an SXI pro for my birthday!!!

Dasa

Er, thanks for not having an option of other

BDM...Used SG, before mainly, had a couple of SS, and bought a Grey Nicholls once from a store in Brooklyn, but nothing as good as the BDM Dynamic Power I'm using right now.
Same bat as me. Loving it, although I might go for something lighter for my next bat. I used to have an SG (can't remember the exact one) a while ago before I gave it to my cousin, and I have a Puma for everyday use - don't like to take the BDM out all the time.

Dravid

International Captain
Same bat as me. Loving it, although I might go for something lighter for my next bat. I used to have an SG (can't remember the exact one) a while ago before I gave it to my cousin, and I have a Puma for everyday use - don't like to take the BDM out all the time.
Which one do you have? Original or Super? I have original, and it's actually pretty light. My friend has super and it's just a little bit heavier than Original.

Dasa

Which one do you have? Original or Super? I have original, and it's actually pretty light. My friend has super and it's just a little bit heavier than Original.
I've got the Original. I used to prefer a heavier bat when I bought it and it was a little on the light side for me then, but nowadays I like something really light - helps for playing more with the wrist.