• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aussie media mocks England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Great man's posts? Lol, just because someone comes up with a bunch of nonsensical & illogical theories which fly in the face of reality & which have been proven wrong time & time again, that doesn't makes them 'great'

I think Prince misses him because they have similar posting styles (not necessarily similar theories to be fair on Prince)
"Wicket-taking in ODIs doesn't matter" is probably my favourite Richard-ism.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great man's posts? Lol, just because someone comes up with a bunch of nonsensical & illogical theories which fly in the face of reality & which have been proven wrong time & time again, that doesn't makes them 'great'

I think Prince misses him because they have similar posting styles (not necessarily similar theories to be fair on Prince)
this

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I miss him because no one else has threatened physical violence against me.

That's not an invitation by the way.

Scaly piscine

I think this thread shows how you should live in the moment and if you're so inclined then you should take the piss out of other teams whilst you can, knowing full well that it will come full circle very quickly in the world of cricket.

NB New Zealand and Bangladesh are exempt from the full circle theory and will be perpetually mediocre or crap, so feel free to bash them with impunity.

grecian

Pews, what did you actually expect when you praised Richard, for a fairly nothing post, TBH?

Fusion

Global Moderator
As noted, this thread was bumped by a bot and really serves no purpose. There is also no need for the Richard conversation, so I’m just going to delete some posts and close it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.