• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW South Africa Meet-Up Thread 2007

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like I may be meeting up with Rich (Langeveldt) on Feb 1st at the airport in Jo'burg and having some food and a cricket net in Pretoria before taking him back to the airport for his flight to PE.

I know there are few Saffies on here but if you fancy a net and a meetup in Pretoria on Feb 1st, post here.

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
TBH, I expect this thread to be pretty quiet, but it would be rude not to extend the invitation

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I doubt that it would be at the right time, but if I'm anywhere near Johannasburg or Pretoria then I'll see.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Fancy pitting yourself against two of the finest cricketers CW has to offer? Good luck..

No seriously, the more the merrier, I know there are a couple of Jo'Burgers knocking about, so get involved.. Like the English meetup only warmer..