• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW South Africa Meet-Up Thread 2007

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I'm assuming that Hillbrow isn't the most desirable place?
HA, no. About 2 years ago the Nigerian organised crime groups designated it as a police free zone and that they would kill any police found in the area

James

Cricket Web Owner
AussieDominance - just report the post if you believe it to be against forum rules, don't take matters into your own hands. It works out better for everyone that way.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricketweb: Rodgie, just report the post if you believe it to be against forum rules, don't take matters into your own hands. It works out better for everyone that way.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
*Cricket Web turns towards Cricinfo*

Cricket Web: Is he gone?
Cricinfo: Don't know, thank God he didn't come here yet...
Cricket Web: If you see him...
Cricinfo: Wait I see him
Cricket Web: Where
Cricinfo: Omg, he's the owner of Cricbuzz!

Just kidding Rodgie, felt like joining the fun, nothing personal... :p .

Barney Rubble

International Coach
*Cricket Web turns towards Cricinfo*

Cricket Web: Is he gone?
Cricinfo: Don't know, thank God he didn't come here yet...
Cricket Web: If you see him...
Cricinfo: Wait I see him
Cricket Web: Where
Cricinfo: Omg, he's the owner of Cricbuzz!

Just kidding Rodgie, felt like joining the fun, nothing personal... :p .
:laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I personally find it more interesting that you greeted my comeback with a :)

:happy:

Wasn't actually thinking of making my comeback at that precise moment, just glanced at that post and simply couldn't resist replying to it, made me laugh no end.

You know me, though - never stay away for ever.

Craig

World Traveller
And God has returned!

(no Hingston they haven't found a way to clone Allan Donald)