• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you looking forward to in 2007 ?

Salamuddin

International Debutant
For me it is the World Cup plus Pakistan tour to South Africa.....

Engalnd V India should be nice as well as should Sri Lanka v England.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lara's last tour of England and England V India will be good, and as a neutral I am looking forwards to the WC

PottedMustard

Cricket Spectator
I'm looking forward to a sea-change in the way the game is run, ideally with control being returned to the MCC. The ICC has done a terrible job in recent years and is now little more than a puppet, so it's time to return to control to those fair souls at Lords who will unfailingly put the interests of the game itself ahead of any partisan lobbying.

R_D

International Debutant
I'm looking forward to a sea-change in the way the game is run, ideally with control being returned to the MCC. The ICC has done a terrible job in recent years and is now little more than a puppet, so it's time to return to control to those fair souls at Lords who will unfailingly put the interests of the game itself ahead of any partisan lobbying.
hahaha good one.

looking forward to World Cup and India tour of England.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
India have a massive year next year. WC as everyone does, then away vs. Eng and away vs. Aus. Huge stuff.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You think Lara's going to tour England?
Right, is this an-over-my-head comment in that Lara isn't touring all by himself, or have I missed something here?

Can't help but feel this is a joke that's gone flying over my head.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, Lara is reportedly retiring from ODIs after the WC to extend his Test career. Good man.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Imagine India wins the WC, win against England, and win against Australia. Near impossible, but just imagine...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You won't beat us. In fact I fancy us for a magnificent seven next summer.

Then again, I fancy us for that every summer.

R_D

International Debutant
Imagine India wins the WC, win against England, and win against Australia. Near impossible, but just imagine...
World Cup win would be awesome.

It be good if we win in Eng and Aus but nothing would surpass the world cup win.