• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Annual Awards - Inzy

Best of 2006 - Inzy (Vaguest Post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adharcric

International Coach
Below we have the five vaguest posts of the year, as judged by archie mac; he has done a great job with his selections. We want you to vote for the best, simple. :)

Francis said:
_Ed_ said:
But if NZ's biggest city is excluded from the World Cup I'll go to games somewhere else.
Wellington should get it. Definitely not Wellington or Auckland
chris.hinton said:
C_C said:
True- i think i tend to hold the view of their speeds according to how they bowled for much of their career. Gillespie for eg had the first couple of years that was blazingly fast- in the Lillee category. But most of his career he's been fast-medium, so i am inclined to put him in there).
h
Actually I read no ball mic after a search on google but thinking about it....it doesn't make sense having a mic for no balls, you'd have a camera but a mic would be used for edges etc...should have thought of that eh!

:mellow:
silentstriker said:
Instead of arguing amongst yourselves over such petty details, shouldn't you all be busy discussing my greatness?
Ashes sleeping patterns making other life things issue time now in.

Suggest if you this weekend want do find other person coherent.

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
there's nothing vague about fraz's one as well, at least not to harry potter fans....why is that in an inzy category? that's actually pretty cool, could be a skull nominee...:)

adharcric

International Coach
FRAZ probably had 10-15 other posts good enough to win this award, but none of those are here. I'll go with the legendary hinton. h.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think FRAZ's should have been a Skull as well

hinton should win this, seems as it is legendary, if not overused, in CW.

Slow Love™

International Captain
LOL, of all the ones to pick for FRAZ... His post makes perfect sense as a response to SS, and besides, it's a picture... :confused:

And yeah, Neil's was clearly intentional. archie obviously on the piss when he chose these. :)

Hinton a worthy winner though, so no harm done. Ought to be a Hall of Famer.