• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So who will be number 400 for Australia?

howardj

International Coach
I see Jaques coming in for Langer. (so no Rogers debut)

MacGill for Warne next Summer (so no Bailey debut).

Johnson for McGrath against Sri Lanka (so Johnson 399).

Tait and even Gillespie being next in line after Johnson. I think they'll turn to these two more experienced fellows, rather than Hilfenhaus, if things go pear shaped against the experienced Indians next Summer (as they did for our attack last time India toured here, and we were without McGrath and Warne).

Therefore, I think Haddin will be 400, as I see Gilly making way after the SCG next year. Retiring then would mean that he never has to go on another tour after this World Cup.