• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langer an attention seeker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
i dont know if there is any truth to this, but do any of u feel that hes tryin to have a big farewell party and thus choose this test to retire since both shane warne and mgrath choose it

he certainly can play a bit more i feel, i still think hes got a little more to proove then mgrath or warne

but really hes been a great batsmen for australia, but i feel like had shane warne and mgrath not decided to retire, langer would have done the same

so his desision has been dependent upon the other two and not vice versa

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What an incredibly stupid suggestion.

Wow.

How incredibly...

...wow.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Utter tripe. If he'd wanted extra attention he would have retired on his own, not chosen a match when two all time great's are also retiring.:mellow:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I don't like insulting forum members, so I'll just limit my comments to the thread: stupid and pointless (not to mention false).

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Whats your problem? Start thinking about what your writing before you decide to post this rubbish again.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh: I think he's recieved enough criticism for this thread, someone should close it, it's pointless. Also, like LT said, if wanted more attention he would have retired on his own, not alongside McGrath and Warne.

Status
Not open for further replies.