• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hansie Cronje

Punjabistan

Cricket Spectator
Hhmm I think he deserved a 2nd chance as he was honest and confess to all the cricket lover around the world, so i think yeah he should be allowed to do anything link to cricket as i think he should be allowed to play cricket, i can see sum cricket star are ashamed to confess!

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yes :) every sentance he mentions something to do with gambling :)

"The result of this match is just about a forgone conclusion" is one of my favourites.

And when he has to make a phone call to "fix something" is good too :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
See you've taken your cue and resorted to your fave game.
Bet you can't dig as many as I have tonight!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
See you've taken your cue and resorted to your fave game.
Bet you can't dig as many as I have tonight!
You're on mate!

By the way, how many is that? :huh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Err... five, I think.
BTW, just re-reading that "How come..." thread - subscribed to it, have to keep it fresh, it's just brilliant, especially your "..... you can't do anything about it. Besides.... CW would be boring without them".
Moreover, the last 3 days, with tooextracool's absence, have shown you to be quite right! The board has been, while not dead, far, far quieter than during the time me and tooextracool both log-on with regularity.