Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CricketWeb Round Table #2 (With Audio)

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Manjrekar
    Haha, complete douche, but I'll take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker
    Thanks mate. I've sent an email with James' comments for the 1st round. Appreciate it.
    Checking now. Will try to sort out at least one of them tonight.
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

The...er...Twitter[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Listening to the third one about quotas. Tarrick spoke little but 100% agree with him. They way its being done its not a whole lot different than what was being done before with blacks.
    Forever 63* at the SCG

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Only so much that can be done with certain parts of this. The audio level can only be raised to a certain level before you start to hear crackling on any quality speaker and Neil talks right over one of the MSN sound effects. I can't even make out the word he's saying, so I can't possibly hope to edit that bit. Most of the first question (Round Table #1) is sorted though.

Listening now, will give comments in a bit. Good stuff
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

yeah I spoke little overall(except dutch debate)
    I couldn't get past Kev and Pratyush
    next time will, be more interviewing wise I think.
    P.S. We beat England at Lord's
    Member of the RTDAS.
    Member of the ESAS - Edgar Schiferli Appreciation Society
    President of the DNAS - Dirk Nannes Appreciation Society
    Member of the CW Colts!

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I think it's really disappointing of her - would only take a minute or two of her time....
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    Wishful thinking on your behalf.

kev is there a big issue with racism and segragation in SA i dont know alot about these issues did they really say they want all black team in the future? ....and how long have this quota been in place.....i think its races...you dont see quota system for white people here in usa in basketball where its now dominated by black people....its doesnt matter what race plays...they best only gets the chance.....but still think about it places like oman now oman nationals are breaking a part from their main organization because they demaned 6 oman nationals in the team over expariates....so would you want quota for the oman nationals? or would you want a team dominated by expariates like the usa who are not even born in the usa.....in fact i think there should be a quota for usa but at the same time not being racist, but making the quota like atleast 6 born in usa players(its not racist because any race born in usa) ...so all quotas doesnt have to be racist.....
    Last edited by LA ICE-E; 30-12-2006 at 08:11 PM.

a lot more people will understand Kevin Pietersen now I think.

Quote Originally Posted by LA ICE-E
    kev is there a big issue with racism and segragation in SA i dont know alot about these issues did they really say they want all black team in the future? ....and how long have this quota been in place.....i think its races...you dont see quota system for white people here in usa in basketball where its now dominated by black people....its doesnt matter what race plays...they best only gets the chance.....but still think about it places like oman now oman nationals are breaking a part from their main organization because they demaned 6 oman nationals in the team over expariates....so would you want quota for the oman nationals? or would you want a team dominated by expariates like the usa who are not even born in the usa.....in fact i think there should be a quota for usa but at the same time not being racist, but making the quota like atleast 6 born in usa players(its not racist because any race born in usa) ...so all quotas doesnt have to be racist.....
    You have some good ideas but you really should consider putting your thoughts together in concise, well-built sentences so people actually read them.

Quote Originally Posted by adharcric
    You have some good ideas but you really should consider putting your thoughts together in concise, well-built sentences so people actually read them.
    you know im not that bright to do that just say whatever that comes to mind in that oder....

Quote Originally Posted by Kweek
    a lot more people will understand Kevin Pietersen now I think.
    Peitersen is supposed to be ****e though while over there.

Anyway, listening to the Dutch bit. Would like to comment on the lack of cricket in America thing, I think much of the reason with why people shy away from cricket has less to do with the length of the game and more to do with your regular American Joe's perception of the game. Many people see it as the English/classy version of baseball where people sit around and sip tea between breaks. They may almost feel patriotic bashing cricket thinking they're doing baseball a favor. For cricket to be popular here, I believe that perception needs to be changed.

Just my two cents.

oh one more question kev since South africans want even number of people from the segragations(black/white)...there's a quota for atleast 6 blacks each team but is it that atleast 6 white guys each team too? to make it fair.....but then if its only whites and blacks ....what about the asians?....so qoutas for races i think is worng unless its like every single race get equal qoutas, which is imposible...

Breakout Champion!
    Wow. Next one out like a shot. Will listen in morning. Bit too tipsy and tired atm.

Bowling tgfg Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Goughy and SS have awesome radio voices. Find two more blokes with similiar talent and this`ll sound extremely professional.
    Jesus brings life eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden
    Goughy and SS have awesome radio voices. Find two more blokes with similiar talent and this`ll sound extremely professional.
    I wouldn't wanna see the same four guys doing it over and over again. I would love to have at least Goughy on there every time, but in the long run it will become overkill.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information