• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Round Table #1 (With Audio)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Goughy said:
Ive always said you were my favourite poster Mat :)
Haha. :p

Seriously though, there's the confidence to speak combined with the knowledge which makes it sounds more like a natural conversation than something more stilted.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
FaaipDeOiad said:
Might see if I can get a microphone and participate in the next one of these. It worked out really well.
Ditto. I suggest we try and get Camps on board too, not just for the accent but because when I met him in Southampton, I had no problem discussing all things cricket with him for over an hour before either of us ran out of things to say. Got a lot of opinions, has Camps. Good ones, too. :)

Barney Rubble

International Coach
silentstriker said:
We had some out takes too, almost got Neil to sing a Barmy Army song TBH. Too bad he didn't follow through.
Myself, Mitchell and Cameron have all decided Neil has a pretty high-pitched voice, on the back of this. Never noticed it before.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Manan did a great job. He held it together very well and the fact that it was spur of the moment means I think we all did a pretty good job.

At worst, something for others to build on in the future

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Barney Rubble said:
Myself, Mitchell and Cameron have all decided Neil has a pretty high-pitched voice, on the back of this. Never noticed it before.
I easily have the highest pitched voice out of the four IMO.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hoggy31 said:
Haha, great work. Loving Goughy's accent.
Goughy's is only a twinge on certain sounds. Bennett has the most obvious accent out of the three.