• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web - Stats Spider

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, had no idea this was happening. No bars of gold in guessing the first player I searched. :p

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking at a page for Collingwood I noticed the Twenty20 'recent scores' pointed to one day scorecards (as in the link had a http bit with /oneday/ instead of /twenty20/ or whatever), also it had Jon Lewis in 'dismissed most by'

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Scaly piscine said:
Looking at a page for Collingwood I noticed the Twenty20 'recent scores' pointed to one day scorecards (as in the link had a http bit with /oneday/ instead of /twenty20/ or whatever), also it had Jon Lewis in 'dismissed most by'
Where the hell is your avatar?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Scaly piscine said:
I'm waiting for inspiration to find a new one, the ****atiel that used to be in it died recently.
Sorry to hear that, I believe you'd had the pet about 20 years?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
AussieDominance said:
Cheers Mate.
I've emailed James. Looking forward to working on it. I hope I am able to add a sort of filter system (superior to the others) where you can do something like:

Tendulkar's average in all away matches when he is batting at #4, excluding when he played in Zim, and Ban.

Or

McGrath's average at home excluding the minndows when Shane Warne is not in the team.

silentstriker said:
I've emailed James. Looking forward to working on it. I hope I am able to add a sort of filter system (superior to the others) where you can do something like:

Tendulkar's average in all away matches when he is batting at #4, excluding when he played in Zim, and Ban.

Or

McGrath's average at home excluding the minndows when Shane Warne is not in the team.
Yeah that would be an ausome addition and would help hugely as you no what is it HTML or PHP?

And it would be simple for James and would not involve much work for him as he can let you write the script.

btw we are looking at moving on to other projects as well but we could come back to the stats if we get some ausome suggestions.