• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web - Stats Spider

FBU

International Debutant
I like to know things like how many no balls or wides a bowler has bowled, a bowler's average and top speed, how many times a player has been dropped or injured or been in a squad and not played, percentage of maiden or dot balls bowled per match.:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member