• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English cricket team sucks

dass

Banned
Man seriosuly they really suck, look at how they are getting raped in the Ashes. i think Australia will sweep this series. Seriously Englands one day match performances have been in decline for the last 7 or 8 years and now this Ashes series prove that their Test side preety much sucks aswell. Bravo.:laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I hate newbie posters that know nothing about cricket.

Bravo is West-Indian. Der!

Not particurly as it is about The English Cricket Team Nath so annoying it is not funny but not as bad as Turbinator when he first started :p he is a decent poster noe though.

I think it takes a while to acclimitise to CW Ways.

Stumped

Banned
dass said:
Man seriosuly they really suck, look at how they are getting raped in the Ashes. i think Australia will sweep this series. Seriously Englands one day match performances have been in decline for the last 7 or 8 years and now this Ashes series prove that their Test side preety much sucks aswell. Bravo.:laugh:
lol....here here

Stumped

Banned
PhoenixFire said:
Every international team would get white-washed at the moment, England are the 2nd best in the world.
oooo....thats a tought call, i reckon its pretty close between england sri lanka and pakistan

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Stumped, what planet are you on??

Sri Lanka would get thrashed 10 times more than we did against Aus, and Pakistan would get a pretty bad beating too.

Stumped

Banned
the way england are playing at the moment my club side would beat them

...well.....maybe not, the australian bowling attack is just too furious at them moment for any other team

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:

Sri Lanka would get thrashed 10 times more than we did against Aus, and Pakistan would get a pretty bad beating too.
Only people to come close to beating Aus in Aus were India, and that too when Warne + McGrath weren't there.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:

Though SA put up a better fight than you guys did.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:
But I think we would beat SA in a 5 match series.
Doesn't work like that. If that were the case, India would be #2 in the world, as we are 1-1-1 against the Aussies in last three series, home and away.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
But like I said, England are still #2, but that SL draw 1-1 at home really put you guys down a notch in my opiniopn, though the 3-0 whitewash of Pakistan helped a bit.

In either case, other teams should be challenging the English soon, I think. Maybe SA, maybe Pakistan, I don't know yet.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
2-1 Ashes - Great
0-2 Pakistan - Horrible
1-1 India - Very good
1-1 SL - Bad
3-0 Pakistan - Very good
4-0 (maybe 5-0) Australia - Horrible

Overall, the grade is a C-, at best.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Stumped said:
nice way to evaluate

lol...edited from d+ to c-
Yea, I figured 1-1 draw in India deserved slightly better. Other than that, pretty horrible in Pakistan, horrible to draw with SL at home, and 5-0 whitewash should be just absolutely stupendously bad. I mean how long since that has happened in the Ashes?

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Just going back to the original point, I couldn't see any of the other Test playing nations play against this current Australia team, and not get white-washed.