• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowling Plans to each batsman

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Name: Mike Hussey
Line: Not heaps sure yet
Other: Unsure if you can actually get him out, so there`s our starting point. Might have to pull off a mankad or summant. ...crap, just found out he has a brother.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Name: SYMONDS
Line: Off/4th Height: Early straight**
Other: No feet early (LBW ½ Ct Driving) - Test dismissals Ct behind/slip, LBW ½ attacking spin - Bouncer essential***

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Name: Shane Warne
Line: Any
Other: Build up his confidence by complimenting him, ask about his ***ual conquests and tell him he's a great entertainer. This will lead to an extravagant shot missig the ball completely or going straight up in the air.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Nnanden said:
Name: Mike Hussey
Line: Not heaps sure yet
Other: Unsure if you can actually get him out, so there`s our starting point. Might have to pull off a mankad or summant. ...crap, just found out he has a brother.
:laugh:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Name: Inzamam-Ul-Haq
Line: Straight
Other: Bowl a boucer and follow it with a yorker, he's certain to duck at it and get bowled.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
nightprowler10 said:
Other: Bowl a boucer and follow it with a yorker, he's certain to duck at it and get bowled.
I thought the best way was to accuse him of ball tampering, whereupon he'd go and hide in the dressing room...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
I thought the best way was to accuse him of ball tampering, whereupon he'd go and hide in the dressing room...
Or have someone call him Aloo from the stands and enjoy the show.

Dravid

International Captain
Name: Ganguly
Line: Leg
Length: Short
Other: 99.9% he will get scared and play a wrong shot, the .1% he will duck

cpr

International Coach
nightprowler10 said:
Or just launch the follow up at him and appeal

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Name: Watson
Line: Outside off
Other: Bowl really wide outside off - he may crack you for 4 once or twice but don't give up - he'll pull a muscle sooner rather than later. High RH%.

ripper868

International Coach
Name : Warne
Line: A cricket ball isn't the only thing my hands are good on
Other: Yes, my hair is real, ask goochy how.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Name: Andrew Symonds
Line: leg stump
Other: Vulnerable to short ball - seem to recall him playing a hook shot in 1996; attacking spinner but not an attacking field - our W/K is claustrophobic; give up easy singles on the leg side and eventually we'll have him dismissed 'exhausted'; looks shaky outside off-stump early, remember 'bowling in the corridor' doesn't mean the hotel corridor - i.e 1.5 metres either side of perfect (as long as it doesn't hit the walls).

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man

So wrong, so good.

Name: Saj Mahmood
Weakness: Insults will lead to him getting mad and then getting out
Line: "yo mamma so fat, she has her own zip code!" is usually a good line to Saj
Other: References to him looking like a snake, him being on crack, or not bowling him for more than 10 minutes per spell will get him ticked off.