• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your cricket kit

PhoenixFire

International Coach
This thread is partly a chance for me to boast about my new stuff I have just bought (I saved up for it all), and out of interest of who has what, and how it differs from country to country.

Just post your Helmet, Gloves, Bat, Pads etc, that you have, just pictures of the net really.

I tend to go on tour a fair bit with my club side, and need to have a massive bag for all of my stuff. Cricket gear is the only real thing I spend my money on, I'm not rich or anything.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
u people mus be richhh, i play for my local club, but i use the equipment they have there, except the guard which i have my own

open365

International Vice-Captain
PhoenixFire said:
I'm not rich, as I said, I get discount from Gray-Nicholls.
Damn you!!!

I have a Masuri helmet, gray nichols titanium predator, gladius 4 star pads(Which i'm changing soon), predator 4 star gloves, Woodworm battin shoes, Addidas bowling boots and a longbow cricket bag.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
None, I attend practice for Drexel Univ. I don't actually play in a game. It would be unfair, you see, because my skill would so overwhelm the opponents that it would be a sham. They are not prepared for Glenn McGrath accuracy with Jeff Thompson pace.

Stumped

Banned
county helmet (from big W)
slazenger gloves (again from big W)
hand me down callen pads
english willow kookaburra diablo fury
Grey nichs custom made XXXXXXXXXXXXL protector

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Masuri helmet
GN Powerbow
GN Powerbow gloves
GN innergloves
GN powerbow pads
GN protective short
GN tightpad because the tighpad from the protective short is rubbish.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I rate the Grey Nicholls Predator. Will probably be my next bat. Otherwise the Impala Razorback feels good.

cameeel

International Captain
Gray-Nicholls Premium Predator
Slazanger V900 Gloves
Gray-Nicholls Rapier Pads
Slazenger V1200 Thigh Pad