• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your cricket kit

steds

Hall of Fame Member
BAS Vampire
second hand Kookaburra pads.
second hand left handed Kookaburra gloves - may be useful if I were left handed
second hand thigh pad. Can't remember the make.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
GM Diamond Helmet
Kookaburra Diablo Ltd Edition bat, heavily taped up
GM Maxi gloves
Kookaburra Kahuna Phantom Pads

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Old bat and Pads left over from my sponsored days

I dont like spending cash and they remind me of my glory days. Pads have been repaired many times. Its like a preseason ritual to repair my pads.

Ive got a few pairs of gloves (GM & B&S) another bat (D&P Prima) GM thighpad, Albion Helmet, Puma bowling boots etc

Our Coaching company is also a seller of MRF equipment and I can get stuff at below cost. So even though Im not playing much due to injury Im thinking of adding one of their brilliant helmets and a new bat.