• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Backyard Cricket Bat?

Stumped

Banned
Whats your backyard cricket bat?

We have three:

two Grey Nichs Millenium Destroyer one spray painted red both harro size. But as of late we r using a size 6 kookaburra kauhna.

Last edited:

boofa

Cricket Spectator
ive got 3 bats an old slazenger "bradman" bat which is only about half a bat now after being used for so many years, also a kookaburra bubble that is very heavy but was quite a good bat back in the day and a gray nicholls razor that is still in quite good condition all these bats are full size

DCC_legend

International Regular
a Slazenger SXI Classic, used for a season and then was dropped and got ruined! :)

its now sanded down and stickers removed and signed by my m8s, use it to play in the playgroound!! its still a pretty good bat!!

Armsty

Cricket Spectator
I was recently given a Kookaburra Diablo (same as Martyn used last ashes). Harro size. Since I don't play cricket on weekends, it is a backyard cricket bat :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Used to be a fairly crappy bat, but my dad gave it away, which annoyed me no end, as it was the only one we'd used in the backyard. Now it's an old V500.

readie

State Regular
Stuart Surridge Jumbo, Like Graham Gooch's bat. Was my uncle's cricket bat until he retired. It got a massive crack right through the middle from not being oiled so its only good for backyard cricket

ponting13

Cricket Spectator
Whats your backyard cricket bat??

I have 2

My main one is a Gray Nicolls Crusader and occasionally i use my Kookaburra Icon