• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the Teams ODI Uniforms

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Just felt like having a little fun and seeing other people's opinions on this matter. Rank the teams ODI uniforms from best to worst.

My choice...

1) Australia - absolutely love the colour yellow they wear.

2) India - I love light blue as well.

3) NewZealand - Very classy, especially on light complexion black looks great.

4) England - Dark blue is also very nice.

5) South Africa - Don't like the dark green, but find the stripes nice.

6) Sri Lanka - Very dark blue on dark complexion, doesn't look very nice.

7) Pakistan and WI - Light green and maroon both very ugly colours IMO.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
  1. New Zealand
  2. Australia - That yellow scares me.
  3. England
  4. South Africa
  5. Sri Lanka
  6. WI
  7. India/Pakistan

IMO the light blues are way too light. A darker shade would help. And not a big fan of Green, as a personal preference.

Love the black though, looks awesome.

cameeel

International Captain
1. New Zealand - Classy
2. Australia - Now that they've replaced the predominately yellow ones
3. West Indies
4. Sri Lanka
5. Sth. Africa
6. England
7. India - Shocking
8. Pakistan - Dire

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the green tops, yellow bottoms is dire from the current Australian uniform. Pakistan isn't that bad and I like the Windies.

1. New Zealand
2. West Indies
3. England
4. Sri Lanka
5. South Africa
6. Zimbabwe
7. Australia
8. Pakistan
9. Bangladesh
10. India

Bangladesh went from #1 from #9 in the space of a day. Worst change I've ever seen.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe you guys don't like light blue! It's such a nice colour. But then again, it all depends on one's personal preference.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Turbinator said:
I can't believe you guys don't like light blue! It's such a nice colour. But then again, it all depends on one's personal preference.
I don't really like lighter shades for uniforms, in general. Darker blue would look much better IMO.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
silentstriker said:
I don't really like lighter shades for uniforms, in general. Darker blue would look much better IMO.
But it really depends on the complexion of the players as well. Dark colours on dark people don't look really nice. While dark colours on "white" people look very nice. The only reason why I don't like the light green Pakistan wear is because I don't like green in general.

MoxPearl

State Vice-Captain
1. New Zealand
2. Sri Lanka
3. West Indies
4. Australia
5. South. Africa
6. England
7. Pakistan
<<Daylight>>
8. India

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh: True, but I don't know why? Also, the WI outfit is getting rated pretty well, comes as a shock for me.

adharcric

International Coach
Really, only the Kiwi and Aussie (possibly Proteas) outfits are appealing IMO. Any of the rest are arguably crap.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Its not just the colour of the Indian kit thats horrible, the big sponsor logo on the front is just TOO big and horrible! Really makes it look cheap. Same goes for the logo on the Sri Lanka kit.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
The hate for the Indian uni could be due to the fact that its baby blue. Not the best color for a sports team tbh. Why did they choose blue in the first place? Isn't the soccer team yellow?

adharcric

International Coach
nightprowler10 said:
The hate for the Indian uni could be due to the fact that its baby blue. Not the best color for a sports team tbh. Why did they choose blue in the first place? Isn't the soccer team yellow?
Dude, that soccer team almost doesn't exist. For example, I didn't even know we had one until you just mentioned it. :ph34r:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
adharcric said:
Dude, that soccer team almost doesn't exist. For example, I didn't even know we had one until you just mentioned it. :ph34r:
I swear, we had one???!!! Plus, even if we do, I doubt we're even among the top 150 teams in the world.

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyways, baby blue really isn't that bad! I don't know why people are finding it bad, it to me, honestly, looks very nice! Am I the only one *echo*.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
silentstriker said:
  1. New Zealand
  2. Australia - That yellow scares me.
  3. England
  4. South Africa
  5. Sri Lanka
  6. WI
  7. India/Pakistan

IMO the light blues are way too light. A darker shade would help. And not a big fan of Green, as a personal preference.

Love the black though, looks awesome.
Good rankings there, mine are similar. I think India's is a bit better than you rated it though, and South Africa's is prettyugly.

New Zealand
England
Australia
Sri Lanka
India
South Africa
West Indies
Pakistan

adharcric

International Coach
1. New Zealand
2. Australia