• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the Teams ODI Uniforms

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pakistan's old darkish green will always be my favourite. Shoaib would look killer when he was charging in wearing it. :cool:

Of the current ones, SL easily have the best around IMO. I often see Sri Lankans at my uni wearing it and it looks awesome. Works both on the field and casually.

NZ's black is classy, but I reckon its almost too classy. Its the pyjama game for a reason, you're supposed to look like dorks. :p

Anyway my rankings:

1. SL
2. NZ
3. WI
4. Aus
5. Ind
6. Eng (do not like the red mixed with the blue)
7. SA
8. Pak

Matt52

U19 Vice-Captain
NZs is definitely the best. I am biased but even if I wasnt I would still think so. Glad to see they are playing in our national colour at last. We used to wear beige, and then gray, and then blue. We couldnt wear black before even though all our other sports teams do because it was too hot. But this is some lightweight material thing.

1)New Zealand
2)West Indies
3) Pakistan
4) South Africa
5) anybody else............

Pakistans is basically an Army uniform. Maybe thats why their bowlers looked so intimidating.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
did you guys notice green is the most common colors in the top ten countries...aussies have green as secondary color, sa,pak,bang all have green and blue next with eng, india, sri lanka, and the most unique is the nz- black

magsi23

U19 Debutant
I liked World Cup 1992 kits, current NZ 20/20 is very cool much better than black i think

1) NZ
2) Aus
3) Eng
4) Ind
5) Pak
6) wotever

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
magsi23 said:
I liked World Cup 1992 kits, current NZ 20/20 is very cool much better than black i think

1) NZ
2) Aus
3) Eng
4) Ind
5) Pak
6) wotever
With that comment I think it is an unanimous decision among the CW members that your rankings be discarded. :p

Last edited:

adharcric

International Coach
Turbinator said:
O :laugh:, felt like a dumbass there, good thing only you saw it! Actually no everyone WILL see it. Haha. Can you delete your post please?
Sorry mate, you've been exposed and Jono has already had a laugh. :cool:

Slow Love™

International Captain
When good snappy comebacks go bad. :laugh:

Here's my rankings:

1) England - easily the best uniform for mine, great colors, perhaps a touch more red needed though
2) NZ - Nearly everybody likes the black look. Seems out of place on a cricket ground, but something cool about it - kinda like Craig McMillan
3) West Indies - actually quite fond of the maroon, probably only works with dark skin, luckily the West Indian players are mostly black!
4) Sri Lanka - used to look crap, but as the blue gets darker and darker, I'm quite liking the contrast
5) Zimbabwe - I really can't decide whether I like the predominantly red look, but it's a decent effort
6) India - could be better, but could be a lot worse, unfortunately it's still the only one that kinda looks like bedwear
7) Australia - though it's a choice between two evils, it's a lot better now that the yellow is more dominant, would like other colors entirely
8) Bangladesh - again with the green, but the red improves it a tad - maybe more teams need to go tricolor?
9) South Africa - bleccch, just not fond of the greens
10) Pakistan - bugger me, is that olive?

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
Ugotta love the dutch kit! Orange all over lol, Id love to get myself an orange helmet but i fear for the abuse id get.:laugh:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
England and NZ have the best kits. Good colours and well designed.

Pakistans dark green looks decent, as does the new Aussie kit. Ive also always liked the Zim kit.

SA and Sri are alright

WI is ok, as is the Bangla kit

And by far the worst is the Indian kit. It looks dated, the colours are poor, the design is amateurish and it just looks cheap and dirty. Really a terrible effort

TBF, The deep rich colours look the best

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yea, can't really understand the light blues. Need to be much darker. And the logo on the front looks like someone puked. Ugh.

It's not like NZ plays much cricket these days - maybe we should steal theirs...they might not notice. :ph34r: