• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Double Standards by The West?

pasag

RTDAS
GeraintIsMyHero said:
If I was king of the world, any sportsman who failed/missed a drugs test would be banned for life, and possibly executed. And I'm a westerner :blink:
But what are your thoughts on Catherine Zeta-Jones :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I love the way you've quoted me saying that I probably told Rio to miss his test, even though by virtue of my comments it's obvious that I hold missing a Test in the same regard as failing one, if not worse.

You love making an ass out of yourself on these boards don't you?

EDIT - sorry that was to gunner

As for pasag's question, well I think she's hot stuff. Think I may have missed the point here though.