• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Double Standards by The West?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
gunner said:
how the hell did you manage to make australia part of the west?
and new zealand too?

they are the most eastern countries in the world
:wallbash:

Western culture. Nothing to do with bloody geography.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree, Slovakia is more West than Australia, but you wouldn't say that it was a more Western country than Australia would you?

Fusion

Global Moderator
PhoenixFire said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree, Slovakia is more West than Australia, but you wouldn't say that it was a more Western country than Australia would you?
Dude, i was just about to compliment you on your new avatar and then 30 seconds later you changed it. Go back to Kiera!!

Fusion

Global Moderator
silentstriker said:
She has the physique of a eleven year old teenage boy. Its quite disturbing.
Don't listen to him PhoenixFire. He hates her just because she's not an Aussie. . :ph34r:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
gunner said:
how the hell did you manage to make australia part of the west?
and new zealand too?

they are the most eastern countries in the world

matterfact they are soooo eastern that they end up being really near to the west

and thus can be called the west

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This is what a woman looks like (for the straight men):

This is what an 14 year old anorexic boy looks like (for priests and pedophiles):

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I agree SS, but I do wonder how an eleven year old, can be a teenage boy, but ho-hum:unsure:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If I was king of the world, any sportsman who failed/missed a drugs test would be banned for life, and possibly executed. And I'm a westerner :blink:

gunner

U19 Cricketer
GeraintIsMyHero said:
If I was king of the world, any sportsman who failed/missed a drugs test would be banned for life, and possibly executed. And I'm a westerner :blink:
you probably told rio to miss his drugs test

you knew if he tok it he will get a 2 year ban or even longer,

smart option and he got away with an 8 months ban