• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World's Fastest Bowler Competition

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry guys, I did a search and it didn't give me anything. Been away for too long.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
KaZoH0lic said:
Sorry guys, I did a search and it didn't give me anything. Been away for too long.
When were you ever here?

I mean to say aren't you new?

EDIT: O wait nvm, September 2005!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Chill out fellows, why does everyone get stressed if someone accidentally posts a link thats already been posted before? It's not as bad as being raped is it ffs..

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Langeveldt said:
Chill out fellows, why does everyone get stressed if someone accidentally posts a link thats already been posted before? It's not as bad as being raped is it ffs..
Where the heck did that come from? Who said anything about being raped?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Turbinator said:
:laugh: ... he does have a point though.
No, but nothing in cricket is as bad as getting raped, with the possible exception of watching Irfan Pathan bowl. But that doesn't prove anything.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I'd rather be gang-raped by 10 gay men, than endure watching the Indian Pace bowling attack bowl at the England tail, both are crap.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Just to remind people that I'm a guy. To spin it round, depending on the women, I wouldn't mind getting gang-raped by 10 women.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PhoenixFire said:
Just to remind people that I'm a guy. To spin it round, depending on the women, I wouldn't mind getting gang-raped by 10 women.
Why would them being gay have to do with you being a guy? :huh:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Well I assume that it would be worse for a straight guy (like me), to be gang-raped by 10 men, than for a straight girl to be gang-raped by 10 men. I'm saying that it's the worst case scenario.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
silentstriker said:
Right. So Thommo was pretty quick even after his injury, must have been 95mph before.
Yeah best end that conversation asap.

Anyway, how old was Thommo when he got his injury?