• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

about sachin's century in sharjah against australia in1998

Dravid

International Captain
That straight drive six he hit was the best shot I have seen being played in Cricket.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Dravid said:
That straight drive six he hit was the best shot I have seen being played in Cricket.
That was marvelous!!! And the way he held his balance at the end! WOW!

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Now and then a thread appears that contains an hitherto unheralded level of wisdom...........................................................unfortunately this isn't it.

Dravid

International Captain
Turbinator said:
That was marvelous!!! And the way he held his balance at the end! WOW!
Like I said, best shot I have seen being played ever. Don't think anyone has come to playing a shot as good as that one.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
That or KPs 94* against Australia in 2005, Tendulkars' was just sheer class, Pietersen's was just amazing.

Dravid

International Captain
If I ever see, anyone in the world, drive the ball better than Sachin, they will be my next favorite batsman

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Jono said:
That knock from Sachin would lie next to Sir Viv's famous 189* as two of the best ever. Both were ridiculously good, and the definition of single handedly winning the game for your team.
Damn, I thought you had a link to the video of the innings, that would have been gun.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol sorry man. :(

I wonder if anyone has footage of that.

That last wicket partnership with Holding must be one of the best partnerships ever.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jono said:
That knock from Sachin would lie next to Sir Viv's famous 189* as two of the best ever. Both were ridiculously good, and the definition of single handedly winning the game for your team.
or Viv's 138 no in WC final or ponting's 150 odd in wc final or Da Silva's ton in wc final

Love Tendy but it was a meaningless tournament and pales into insignificance when compared to innings such as above played under real pressure

Dravid

International Captain
social said:
or Viv's 138 no in WC final or ponting's 150 odd in wc final or Da Silva's ton in wc final

Love Tendy but it was a meaningless tournament and pales into insignificance when compared to innings such as above played under real pressure
Oh please a tournament is a torunament.